All 107 art Reviews

Cleaver Cleaver

Haha, she better watch where that cleaver slices. I like it a lot :3

Twilight Princess Twilight Princess

Wow. She is literally breath taking. All of the details are top notch and the light pouring from where her hands clasp is captivating and these five stars are not even gold; they're platinum!

Taz Wanted Taz Wanted

Pretty good, i'm not gonna lie. But you know what bro? It looks a bit rushed. His cyclone should look a little more dusty, you know? But it's good meng :3

UltimatePoke responds:

haha you're very very right on the fact that it's rushed.. sorry. thanks for the constructive critisism

Apple. Apple.

Heheh, this made me chuckle. I don't think he'd like people biting into him.

Disintegrate Disintegrate

Dude this is awesome

I love it alot I mean just the whole picture itself has some sort of meaning. Like "the longer you are a soldier, the more of your humanity disintegrates."

Keep it up brotha'

10/10
5/5

Rhunyc responds:

Well thank you very much, it's appreciated. Also, interesting little meaning behind it. It's always cool to see what some people come up with for meanings. :D Most cases they're really cool!

25 Years of Dying 25 Years of Dying

actually nkb19

That's Mario in the Hammer Suit (I'm pretty sure it's Mario because of teh moustache)

One Hell of a Clown One Hell of a Clown

HmhmhmhmmMm!!

Well I give it a 10/10.

HAPPY MADNESS DEH!!

lil Shawn lil Shawn

That is VERY nice.

I love the boy's facial expression, the way his skin folds as he smiles. He's a Clefter? I kno how that feels, my little cousin has a cleft lip, the poor guy :(

beastkid7 responds:

Thanx SO much Slayer! ...eh your username an't that bad. iss actually pretty Bad-ass makes me think you slicing death in the face with his own scythe.

Girl Sketches Girl Sketches

I hate that Shadow kid.

Anyways....BOOBIES :B Lol nah, more practice, eh? Well I could use this as a sketch practice myself.

The Escape The Escape

Mmmmm...hard to say...

Should I like this or cut it down? Eh, i'll give it good and bad points here.

THE GOOD:

The robot is nice and detailed, I like his design and I like the planets and their slight glow.

THE SHITTY:

The mountains are kind of fucked up. The white parts (if they're a reflection or snow) look wwaaaaayyy out of place, and it's kinda wierd how the flooring is grass but then when you look out in the distance it passes the purple boarder.

In short, needs a little work, but I liek it, and that's all that matters ^,...,^